Thursday, September 11, 2008

The one with Schwarzenegger and Bale

Previously, I've featured the T4 trailer clip and just recently the following clip appeared on the web. Its Arnie and Christian Bale on the set of T4. Wonder what the conversation is like!

AS "Yahhh, you need to emphasise the ck when you say Ill be back, Yahhh?"
CB "Oh right ya"
AS "Yahhh"
CB "Ya? maybe"
AS "Yaaaaaahhhhh"



Speculation is rife that the Goven-atah is gonna be making a cameo in some capacity. Now I know that Arnie is and always will be THE Terminator and I spent most of my child hood drooling over Predator and Terminator. The original Terminator movie was one of 2 reasons I bought a biker jacket. But cant Arnie stay out of this one?Just to see how the franchise holds up without him and Bale taking the lead role. Ah go on Arnie, just once. And if Bale is shite then the T-800 can mangle his testicles in T5.

No comments: