Just to throw my five cents into the well. Market Share is based on how long people listen to a station. Listened yesterday is the actual body of people who listen. So as it stands from yesterdays JNLR, RedFM is number 1 in the 15-34 demographic during the day when it comes to the listened yesterday ratings. At night Red is also number 1 in both the 15-34 sample AND All adults (Aged 0-190) again in the listened yesterday ratings.
Confirmed as the Number 1 Under 35 Radio Station across Cork - Listened Yesterday
Confirmed as the Number 1 Under 35 Radio Station across Cork - Weekly Reach
Delivering more adults each day than RTE Radio 1, RTE 2FM, Today FM and almost twice as popular as County Sound 103FM
Confirmed as Cork’s most popular night-time station – 33% ahead of its nearest rival
There was some cakes (the pic, which Ive robbed off Phils blog, to celebrate and I think a few of the wilder ones will be going for a glass of lemonade something soon.
So hopefully thats cleared things up! Going back to last night, one of the topics covered was the Dance For Life event coming up this Saturday at Redz. Our own Stevie G will be getting the dancing started. Check out the Dance4Life page or hook up with the bebo page! Its a great event and is raising the awareness about HIV and AIDS big time! If your an Xbox 360 owner you can also donate by downloading the Dance4Life video on Xbox Live. Its 150 MS Points! Fair play like!!!
I can feel the Xmas moan coming on. At the moment its around my ears. Now that said, it doesnt feel like Xmas, regardless of the lights the Xmas trees going up around the place. I guess it doesnt really feel like Christmas until some ignorant Share collector is ramming a collection box into your jaw!
- What do I wear?
- What dont I wear?
- Heels or not?
- Me Cat boots or me new going out "black" shoes?
- Armani or that aftershave from Next?
- McDonalds or (what seems to Corks most popular destination for dates) Luigi Malones?
- Black jocks or no jocks?
- Chick Flick or boring flick which will lead to boredom and fumbling?
- Do I say I was in prison for killing my neighbours or not?
- Do I say I have 9 kids or not?
- What the fuck do I do if they dont turn up?
- What the fuck do I do if they do turn up and pretend to waiting for someone else
- Do I flash my wallet, showing its packed with rubbers or be a bit more subtle?
- Overall car valet or just get rid of the Tayto packets in the back seat?
- Am I capable of eating in front of another human, who I hope will open their legs at the end of the night?
So on a final note thanks again for making the show where its YOUR opinion counts, number 1 at night!
Lapper clubs and Munster tickets are just some of whats coming up tonight!!!!!