Monday, March 31, 2008

The one that has no dancing chimps

Like the title says, no dancing chimps in this one!

Ignorant pigs! If Im gonna moan about something, I may as well have a go at ignorant pigs of people. I stood in a longish line in a deli the other day. They ran out of rolls at the counter, so I obliged and moved 5 foot to grab a roll off the shelf. Like a vulture after spotting a rotting carcass, an absolute pig of a woman decide to swoop in and take my place. The same pig stood was standing behind me in the line. Either way, within 3 seconds I was back to find my place taken and the said pig ordering a half chicken. I found it amazing she was'nt ordering a full one, the pig! So, being the polite gentleman I am, I decided to let it slide. Then she decided to order a whole heap of other shite.

Well, that straw broke this camels back and I decided to say "I was in front of you" to which she responded in her pig language something along the lines of "You weeeenttt awaaaaayyyy". So there was a bit of raised voice's on my behalf and the words f$%k and ignorant were used in the direction of the pig. She then decided to grab her stuff, knowing she was in the wrong and walk off. Fearing there may be a scene like something out of a Resident Evil movie, a member of staff came over and promptly got me what I wanted. Either way, I absolutely cant, in no uncertain terms, tolerate ignorant f$%king pigs like that wan! And if your reading this, I hope you choked on your chicken, YOU PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rooooaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Time to get out the inflatable punch bag!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch the aul blood pressure Sunshine!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, sounds like the same pig that jumped the queue at KFC in Mahon Point. There I was with my daughter, took my eye off the queue for a second and whoosh, in she oinked (?!)
My wife came back, so I "loud-whispered" that said piggy had jumped in and we both took great delight at assassinating her character in not too quite words, while watching the back of her neck go very red and her generally becoming very agitated.
Childish bullying, I admit, but fun nonetheless!
Then had to explain to daughter that we were demonstrating how awful bullying was and she should never do such things.
Hypocritical parenting rocks!

Vic Barry said...

The blood pressure is grand.....now :)

Judging by the other comment and some other mails I've got, ignorant pigs seem to be plentiful around places of food! Just like in the wild! :) Cheers for the comments!!!!