Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The one where its typical!

Sunday morning I woke up to find my sinus had melted and my throat was ripped open. Sunday evening It was a bit better and I struggled through the show. Yesterday, not too bad. Today, knackered.com. She who must be obeyed had a bad dose of colds n flu things and now yours truly is dosing up on lemsip capsules. My nose is running like its just after breaking out of prison. The amount of mucus is second only to the stuff the Aliens used spew out.As for blogging, this is all for today. I hit the ripe old age of 31 on Friday, so presents to the usual address. Cash only. No cheques. Postal orders and bank drafts also accepted. Minimum gift value - €500.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the detailed account of things but got three words for ya Vic "SUCK IT UP".Its just a cold or flu.

Anonymous said...

vic u think its bad being sick after ur birthday!! i got that fluy sinus thing on the day of my 18th birthday!!!!!!!