Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The one with the shudown and a few thanks!!!

The blog, facebook, twitter and everything else will be running on bare minimum over the next week or so as I take, and I’m gonna blow my own horn here..a well deserved break! That means for me, doing feck all, which I find incredibly difficult to do!

Big shouts of “Nice wans” (as we say in Cork) to in particular to Piaras in Edelman, Clare and Richard in Disney and Kevin Smith for giving me the opportunity to intro him at Vicar St. If only all heroes were like him! Huge pops to all the twitter followers and the facebook heads! And most importantly, all the RedFM listeners!

Final shout out to the wife, who in fairness has alot to put up with.

So to everybody that has made the year so great, both personally and professionally, you all kept the disillusionment out at sea and the inspiration in the port! Thank you!!!!

P.S. CHECK BACK ON DAY EVE FOR A SPECIAL XMAS GREETING

No comments: