Sunday, February 22, 2009

The one with pics from the Blog Awards 09!


Hats off to Damien Mulley for a great Blog awards! He does some great work! Myself and Ger really enjoyed the night! Great to meet so many fellow bloggers, although I was a little on the shy side. 


Myself and the Sexy Pedestrian


Theres always one fella that ruins a photo. Thanks Rick :P!!









Donncha in action












Husband and Wife to be's

Mulley and meself

And now for a selection of the pics from my cam phone, which were all tweet'd throughout the night









Feel free to rob pics!

7 comments:

The Sexy Pedestrian said...

Christ ALMIGHTY you're fast, we just got home, said we'd have a snakey look at the internets... and there I am! In the drunkest photo EVER! You BASTARD! That's you too Geraldine!

Anonymous said...

Jaysus, I'm not even asleep in a spare bed and there's already pics up!

Good night, that's for sure - not sure if it's even over yet! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow Vic, you're certainly fast uploading them. I managed to post one photo last night while bleary eyed but the rest of them are sitting on my computer waiting to see the light of day.

Great to finally meet you and the future Mrs Barry too!

Vic Barry said...

@TSP - Theres a mobile phone pic of your arse in the air :)

@TCD - Did you survive?

@D - Good to meet you and Jacinta last night. Not sure how I managed to upload them though, twas a bit of a blur

The Sexy Pedestrian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Sexy Pedestrian said...

Excellent, as if my hangover wasn't bad enough!

Anonymous said...

* looks at self *

Judging by the fact I'm still here, I'd say I survived :)