Thursday, October 11, 2007

The one with fans

I found this absolutely bonkers last night....Anyways; as promised, for those of you with fans willing to learn...from http://www.ideco.com/fans/language.htm




If she appears briefly at the balcony, excitedly fanning herself, and quickly goes inside, leaving the balcony open:
"I’ll go out soon"

Resting the fan on her lips:
"I don’t trust you"

Fanning herself with her left hand:
"Don’t flirt with that woman"

Running her fingers through the fan’s ribs:
"I want to talk to you"

Slowly fanning herself :
"Don’t waste your time, I don’t care about you"

Quickly fanning herself :
"I love you so much"

Moving her hair away from her forehead.
"Don’t forget me"


Passing the fan from hand to hand:
"I see that you are looking at another woman"

Hitting her hand’s palm:
"Love me"

Carrying the fan closed and hanging from her left hand:
"I’m engaged"

Carrying the fan closed and hanging from her right hand:
"I want to be engaged"

Quickly and impetuously closing the fan:
"I’m jealous"

Dropping the fan:
"I belong to you"


Resting the fan on her heart:
"My love for you is breaking my heart"

Half-opening the fan over her face:
"We are being watched over"

Hitting any object:
"I’m impatient"

Hiding the sunlight:
"You’re ugly"

Looking closely at the painting:
"I like you"

No comments: