Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A whole 7 days have passed by since I last updated the blog. I do apologise, but walls and up them spring to mind. Lots of you have been looking at the all singing all drumming RedFM crew on the videos down below and keep yer eyes peeled for more videos coming here soon!

Not a great deal to report since last Tuesday except the following. After a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really long day on Thursday myself and the Mac headed into the Brog, as usual for a wind down. Follwing that and between yakking and god knows what else I got home for close to 4. As I was driving home, dawn was breaking through ever so slightly. As most of you know I got a new cam recently and the argument was going through my head, "Go out and take the sunrise for an oul few photos like". Eventually I gave in to the voices in my head (very dangerous) and was driving around Cobh at 430 am. I sat in Whitepoint, tripod and all at around 5:20am and watched the sun come up. There will be some photos of this later on in the photoblog. Ger rang me at 6:20 thinking I was either drunk and asleep in someones house, or I was wrapped around a lampost. The "Im out with the camera" didnt go down to well. I got home for around 6:45am and spent the next hour going through the pics (Nerd or what) and getting rid of the shite ones. Went to bed, got up at 12pm Friday, went back to sleep till 3pm and fed my parents later on in the evening.

Saturday morning, I woke up at 6am with some weird jetlag like feeling, and decided to get up, and stay up. We went off the Fota Saturday morning, again bringing the camera, and I got some really good shots, which Ive decided to enter into the Digital Photographer of the year competition. Sunday, we were 6 years together and decided to buy a "proper" BBQ. Most of Sunday was spent sweating and putting the fucker together, and Sunday evening was spent eating some nicely BBQ'd grub with a few bottles of vino and the likes. Was back on the air last night, and to be honest it was quietish. Normal service resumes later on.

No comments: