Monday, March 27, 2006

Another miserable Monday, weather wise anyway. The weather over the last few days hasnt been the best and I got drenched over the weekend! Busy show last night. We kicked off a brand new promotion last night, which is running for the week. We've teamed up with Vogue beauty clinic on Princess St. and have tonnes of goodies up for grabs, for the hers and the hims including brazilians and chest / back waxes!

Looks like the weekends have gone back to going like lightspeed again. The hour caught me, and Im still feeling it, even this morning! I had my parents over on Friday afternoon for a while and Saturday was a really late riser! We took a wander around Mahon Point on Saturday evening, take christ for the "short cut" around the B&Q roundabout, otherwise we'd still be stuck in traffic. Well its not a shortcut per se, more of a strategic move through the traffic! We "decided" we'd go to B&Q instead of Mahon Point SC, but when we got to the roundabout in B&Q we "changed" our mind. The lights at the entrance provide a smooth entrance into MP! At the time there seem to be plenty of other people "changing" their mind as well! Ended up in Bennigans for something to eat after braving the hundreds of people all running round for mother days pressies. Its nice to see the service has improved in Bennigans! No more half hour waits for a starter etc.etc.etc.etc.

I got home last night for around one and settle down in front of Rescue Me. Another TV show that I missed first time round, and its proving addictive. Speaking of TV I caught about 2 minutes of the new Jigs N Reels show thing before I left for the show last night! This wouldnt be my kinda thing, even if they were irish dancing naked. It must be quite bizarre for George Hook though. Going from his radio show, to rugby punditry to "Well...you should be bending your knees a bit more and I didnt like your backstep there". Maybe Im just jealous!

Hopefully in the next 24-48 hours (!) I should have a review up of Ghost Recon Advanced WarFighter on the Xbox 360 up here. Ive been putting in a few hours over the weekend and its pretty cool!

No comments: