Monday, December 27, 2004

Best of the Year Yoke

Right, Im still alive after Christmas...even after my own cooking. We had a great Xmas here, far better than I expected, and it even snowed. As soon as I saw the snow I said "Fuck why didnt I put any money down!"

So....best of 2004 for yours truly

Best DVDs
Star Wars Trilogy, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, ROTK: Extended Edition, 21 Grams, Big Fish, Hellboy, Spiderman 2, I, Robot, Shrek2

Best Movies at the cinema
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Bad Santa, Incredibles, Hero, Shrek 2,

Best Song
Want It Can't Have It - Paddy Casey

Best Album
Green Day - American Idiot

Favourite Interviews of 2004 on the show
Paddy Casey, Nancy Sinatra, Minister for Health, Afroman, Jon Kenny - and tonnes I cant think of right now

Funniest things Ive heard all year
Robin Williams - Live on Broadway, Rodney Dangerfield (RIP) "I dont get No Respect"

TV show of the year
The Simpsons

Things Ive got into this year
Washing Machines, Seinfeld...thats about it really

Book of the year
The Long Way Round - Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman

Moment of the year for me
Getting the keys to our first house

Cool thing of the year
Actually getting broadband and completing my cinema!

Saddest moment
Actually leaving my family home

Theres lots more, but I cant be arsed...theres another box of quality street that needs some attention

No comments: